1. You need to have a 3 prong folder
2. Include a title page, which will include your name, class, and semester
3. After the title page you will need a table of contents. It should be formatted like the following:
- Essays will be the first thing, and should go in the following order:
- Descriptive Essay (put the title of your essay)
- Narrative Essay (put the title of your essay)
- Analytical Essay (put the title of your essay)
- Persuasive Essay (put the title of your essay)
- Journals will be next and will need to be labeled as follow (I will put up a list with all the names and dates of the journals tomorrow):
- Journal #1 (plus title)
- Journal #2 (plus title)
- ....
- Journal #20 (plus title)
This is all that needs to be included in your essay, unless you have an extra credit assignment that still needs to be turned in.
Again if you want to turn in you portfolio starting Monday, May 6 you can drop it by my office during the hours of 8am-4pm in the Student Center room 124. I will only accept them until Tuesday 4pm in my office. If you do not submit them on Monday or Tuesday I will be in class from 5:30-6:00pm on Wednesday, May 8. I will not accept portfolios after May 8th. Any questions please contact me.
No comments:
Post a Comment